Evalua International Ltd Oy (hereinafter referred to as ”Evalua”)
Jaakonkatu 3b 3. floor, FI-00100 Helsinki, Finland
Evalua is committed to protecting the privacy of the persons. Evalua complies with General Data Protection Regulation of European Union and related national legislation in all company operations.This privacy statement pertains to the processing of personal data in relation of customer feedback through these web pages. This privacy statement provides information to both data subjects and the supervisory authority in accordance with data protection legislation. The statements about how personal data is processed in Evalua’s clients’ systems is described separately in each system.
Basis for the processing of personal data
Personal data is processed for the handling of customer feedback and incident reports.
The categories of personal data processed
We process the following personal data: Name and optionally email address.
Storage periods of personal data
With respect to personal data, we regularly assess the necessity of the personal data in relation to the purposes of the processing and their achievement. If we can conclude that the data is not necessary for the purposes of the processing, and that the law does not obligate us to store the data, the data is erased.
The personal data to be processed is collected from the persons themselves.
Processing and disclosure of personal data
Evalua’s professionals and specialists process personal data based on joint register consent.
Personal data is not transferred outside the EU or the EEA.
Data is disclosed to courts of law and to other authorities and entities with a right to information pursuant to the law based on a written and specified request and in the format and scope required by the matter.
Personal data is not disclosed to other third parties.
Data subjects’ rights
Right of access
• Data subjects have the right to obtain information on the processing of personal data and access data concerning themselves.
Right to rectification
• Data subjects have the right to request the rectification of erroneous or incomplete data.
Right to erasure
• Data subjects have the right to request the erasure of their personal data. Requests for erasure are implemented within the confines permitted by the law.
Right to restriction of processing
• A data subject has the right to request the restriction of the processing of their personal data if the data subject contests the accuracy of their personal data. In such cases, the processing of the personal data is restricted for the duration of the investigation.
Right to data portability
• A data subject has the right to request that their data be transmitted from one system to another if the data has been provided by the data subject themselves and if the processing of the personal data is based on consent or an agreement.
Withdrawal of consent
• Where the processing of personal data is based on consent, the customer can withdraw their consent at any time. The consent can be withdrawn by contacting Evalua’s customer service.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
• A data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if the customer is of the opinion that the processing of personal data has infringed data protection legislation.
Requests pertaining to the rights of data subjects must be made in writing to Evalua. The requests must be delivered to Evalua in person. The data subject’s identity is verified in a reliable way in connection to the request’s submission.
Protection of personal data
Evalua applies the appropriate physical, technical, and administrative protection measures to protect data from misuse. These measures include, among others, control and filtering of network traffic, use of encryption techniques and safe data centres, appropriate access control, controlled granting of access rights and supervision of their use, giving instructions to staff participating in personal data processing, and risk management related to the planning, implementation, and maintenance of our services. Evalua chooses its subcontractors carefully and uses agreements and other arrangements to ensure that they also process data in compliance with the law and good privacy practices.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER